Sunday, May 15, 2016

Welcome to my Lost journey.

Welcome to my Lost Jourmey.


Hello, I'm J The Meme. I started Lost with a friend (who's already on season 4) lately. I posted to the Lost subreddit, asking for tips about watching the show. Many people said how I was lucky, and wished they could watch it again knowing near nothing. I decided to make a blog, telling my thoughts on every couple episodes. This post is not about an episode, but the base for this blog.


Known Spoilers

I know that Boone, Shannon, and Charlie die. I also know SOMEHOW Bernards alive. And apparently the monster is called the smoke monster.


Rules

The only rule is it your going to comment, DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING. Do NOT comment something that may be a spoiler until you look up what episode the thing you want to say has been revealed, and make sure it was before the episode I'm talking about.

Ending


So anyways, I guess the only other thing to say is I'm gonna start episode 16 soon (in eoisode 15 they kill Ethan). So yeah, enjoy my journey. Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment